- Story: The player character is obsessed with time and must get to the clock tower that can be heard chiming in the distance.
- Tech: The player controls time with a stopwatch.
- Art: Abstract, we are inside the player's mind so things will be realistic yet distorted. I've picked triangles as a main shape for the textures I'm creating, its creating a very interesting look so far!
- Mechanics: The player can freeze global time or a specific object. If a specific object is frozen, it will resume moving if global time is frozen. This mechanic will be used to solve various puzzles.
- Global time freezing will have a time limit and you can only freeze one single object at a time.
- Umm none so far as far as I can tell
- The starting level will grab the player's attention and make them want to find out more about the player character and curiosity will drive the player onward towards the clocktower.
- I really like our puzzle mechanic; it is unique and I haven't really seen it done before. I also really like how my textures are coming along (though I'm pretty biased there, haha).
My contributions this week: Textures textures textures! Also setting up source control!
Next week: Pulling everything together! Also working on midterm stuff.